Considered by many to be one of the biggest business awards events in Britain, the Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards programme took place earlier this week. The programme celebrates the cream of the crop across all industries, championing sustainability, diversity, equality and those that have transcended expectations and limitations throughout the year.
The gathering took place at the Grosvenor House Hotel, where all the shortlisted companies gathered with the hope that their names would be inside at least one of the sealed winners’ envelopes. The evening spotlighted creativity, innovation, and resilience across various industries.
The evening witnessed entertainment and speeches from Sarah Austin, Director of the Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards, and the UK Chancellor, Jeremy Hunt. British news personality Naga Munchetty and A-list actor David Harewood also featured in the entertainment section of the evening, with The Lionesses receiving the honorary award for Inspirational Leadership off the back of their success at the Women’s Football World Cup.
List of BBEA 2023 winners
Check out the list of winners of the Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards programme 2023.
- The Employer of the Year Award: Quality Bearings Online
- The JetBlue Business Enabler of the Year Award: Parser Digital
- The Lloyd’s Bank New Business of the Year Award: Upholstery2u
- The Lloyd’s Bank Sustainable Business of the Year Award: Clean Planet Group
- The Department for Business & Trade Exporter of the Year Award: Rockit Rocker
- The Lloyd’s Bank Small to Medium-Sized Business of the Year Award: Cleanology
- The LDC Entrepreneur of the Year Award: Sian Jones, Correla
- The Scale Up Business of the Year Award: Utility Line
- The Growth Business of the Year Award: Sweet Projects
- The Mid-Sized Business of the Year Award: Net World Sports
- The Lloyd’s Bank DE & I Champion of the Year Award: Black Business Show
- The Purpose Before Profit Award: Housing Network
- The Small Business of the Year Award: Get a Drip
- The Tech Business of the Year Award: Disguise
- The Gateley Business Transformation of the Year Award: Bramble Energy
- The Innovation Award: Flare Audio
Sarah Austin, Director of The Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards, commented: “What an incredible evening we had at the Lloyds Bank British Business Excellence Awards last night. It was an honour to have Chancellor Jeremy Hunt, Actor David Harewood and host Naga Munchetty gracing the event with their presence. The atmosphere was electric as we celebrated these outstanding companies and individuals who have made remarkable contributions to British business.”
“I want to extend my gratitude to our event partners and, of course, our Headline Sponsor Lloyds Bank, for their unwavering support in making this event a resounding success. We are already looking forward to next year, as we continue to celebrate the brightest minds in British business, added Sarah.”